Hi Andre I made a mistake about coming to pick you up at school. I will be working tomorrow and forgot. We will make Krispie Treats next Saturday. I am sorry I made that mistake. xxLaLa
Hi Andre: This is the first time I try a blog. I hope I can remember my password. If I type it here then I can find it. Please fill in the page where you tell me about yourself and the things you like to do. I like to ride my bicycle. Love, Grandma Sue
6 comments:
So cool! I am excited to read your blog!!
Hi Andre
I love your picture it reminds of of your song that we sang the other night "Walk Like a Man.
Tomorrow I will come early to your school and we'll go to your house and make Rice Krispie Christmas Tree Treats.
XX Love LaLa
Hi Andre I made a mistake about coming to pick you up at school. I will be working tomorrow and forgot. We will make Krispie Treats next Saturday. I am sorry I made that mistake.
xxLaLa
I Love you both. I did do boardwork at school. I had a good day. I will love to see you one day.
Hi Andre,
That is great you already have a blog started! I guess I will see you on Thursday.
Hi Andre:
This is the first time I try a blog. I hope I can remember my password. If I type it here then I can find it. Please fill in the page where you tell me about yourself and the things you like to do. I like to ride my bicycle. Love, Grandma Sue
Post a Comment